GTL provides critical pre-construction services to aid in design development and value engineering. We will diligently prepare budgets, strategic logistics plans, pre-purchasing schedules and identify long-lead items.
We pre-qualify all sub-contractor and vendors based on their quality of work, current workload and their experience with the specific project scope. Our staff will prepare and distribute bid packages, level bids, and award contracts to the lowest responsible bidders.
Pre-Construction Services include:
- Diligent Estimating and Value Engineering
- Creation of Project Milestone and Critical Path Schedules
- Strategic Planning
- Comprehensive Phasing and Site Logistics Plans
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Feasibility/ Constructability Analysis of Design Documents
- Prepare Detailed Bid Analyses for Project Consultants
- Long Lead and Critical Item Procurement Identity and Schedules
- Project Cash-Flow Modeling and Forecasting
- Sub-Contractor Pre-Qualification
- Sub-Contractor Scope Identity and Buy-out